That’s Entertainment’s CONVENTIONS & IN-STUDIO WORKSHOPS provide the perfect opportunity to learn and share experiences with leading dance professionals. This is one of the best ways to hone your skills and broaden your horizons in your performing career. Enjoy various styles of classes with your fellow friends, classmates and peers in a fun-filled environment, whether at a venue near you or in your actual studio.
- One 1/2hr energy boosting warm-up + Four 1hr & 15min master classes
- Master classes taught by Judges, Staff & Special Guest Instructors (Broadway, TV etc.)
- Master classes are offered in a range of styles. (Acro, Ballet, Contemporary, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Lyrical, Modern, Musical Theatre & Tap)
- One 1 hr Director/Teacher Master Class
- Scholarship opportunities – (1) JR (7-12 yrs) & (1) SR (13-18yrs) a chosen participant will receive a scholarship towards workshops valid thru 2020.
- No Spectators under the age of 6 (Advance spectator Tickets $10, At the Door $20)
Schools receive group rates & discounts viewable on our Directors only page
Independents are accepted for Conventions Only & charged $150 per convention
No spectators under 6 yrs old.
- Instructors come to your studio!
- Customize your workshop and choose your favorite genres & favorite instructors!
- Taught by an array of professional Judges / Staff
- Each Class is 1hr & 15min
- Special private Q&A session and photo opportunity with your instructor
If you are interested in setting up an In-Studio Workshop at your Studio, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-572-9415.