- ALL Videos must be submitted in m4v or mp4 format.
- Depending on the development of the COVID-19 situation, we understand gatherings to film may not be possible. We will accept videos from previous competitions, recitals or other performances.
- Professional videos are not required. Videos may be recorded on any device you may have and may be filmed in any environment.
- Be sure videos are clear and properly display all competitors.
- Minimize background Items.
- No other individuals should appear in the video besides the performer(s).
- Film your video with you facing the camera so the judges can properly critique.
- Graphics, intros and exits are not accepted.
- All video submissions must be unedited with no splicing.
- A drop box link for your video submissions will be emailed with the event schedule from email@example.com.
If entering a commercial video or flyer, please follow the instructions here.
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS
- Video is identical to music, except the file types are different.
- Videos must be the following types: mov, mp4, m4v, hevc
- The system will support a video file that is taken from a phone, or a previous competition video as long it’s the correct format.
***There are free video tools such as Handbrake.fr that can help you change formats and reduce the size. Very large high definition files are not helpful for judging, and make its difficult to manage.
HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTOS
- Click on Photos icon to show the upload area.
- Photos must be one of the following types: png, jpeg, jpg
- You can drag and drop the image directly onto the Photo container, or click the Upload link and navigate the file.
- To replace the photo, simply drag and drop or click the Upload link again.Click delete picture to remove the photo
*** The icon of photos will change to include the checkbox when our photos are uploaded.